Saturday 26 November 2011

escape to paradise

i'm excited to welcome another lovely sponsor to beachcomber. 


another sydneysider and beach lover, sacha from escape to paradise stocks beautiful coastal homewares, ranging from tropical to nautical styles & a variety of great bags. designed in australia by sacha, the lovely quality fabrics are sourced from tropical locations around the world. all very familiar to me as she supplies most of the homewares shops i love to visit in sydney & is often featured on the covers of many australian magazines.




visit sacha's website HERE
& see the link in my sidebar



escape to paradise blog HERE


cheryl
x

9 comments:

  1. Looks great I'm off to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely range for summer will definitely pop by her website to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - looks like a great sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a look at her website and the blog. Beautiful pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thats great will go over and have a look, thanks for sharing. hope you have a wonderful day my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will take a look! Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl,
    I have given you a 'Stylish Blogger award on my blog Scrapbook for being such great inspiration in setting up my Coastal Style Blog.
    x
    Melissah
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her cushions! I already have 2 of them on my couch and was thinking I need more..... Serendipity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...