Thursday 8 December 2011

our beach house

our beach house is a mother daughter business located at the gorgeous mission beach in far north queensland. inspired by their beautiful surroundings , tropical rainforest and the turquoise waters of the great barrier reef they combine their love of coastal homewares, relaxed, beachy clothing and jewellery.
i'd like to welcome our beach house as a sponsor.
these are some of my favourite things from their lovely shop.. i hope one day to visit in person!



visit our beach house & shop online HERE

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I will check it out! Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous. I'm off to check out their website.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some wonderful things here will go and have a closer look thanks for sharing. Can you email me have been try to email so I can reply re your beach sign as mail keeps coming back. Have a great day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll check it out... thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take such amazing pictuers and have such a beautiful blog. It would be so great if you offered your blog via email.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...