Monday 8 April 2013

lighthouse location





A dreamy location and house to start the week.. This one's in South Africa. It's available for holiday rental as well as a film and photo location. Simple, minimal and white to match the tranquil surroundings.




I love everything about it, the limewashed floorboards, simple furnishings, mostly bare walls and stripes. Isn't the fireplace beautiful with the pale stonework? I can imagine snuggling up here in front of a fire in winter.




Waking up to a 180 degree ocean view wouldn't be bad either.
















So what do you think?
Would you like a holiday here? 







14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous house! Would LOVE a holiday here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing. Love all the white
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it's uncanny...It looks identical to our house...:) (I wish)
    the kitchen bench looks like our bathroom floor however!
    love the rusty chair...and the view...WOW.
    have a great week!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you could force me to go there. It wouldn't be bad. Ha! Looks divine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holiday there- no way I'm moving in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can anyone say to that? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is beautiful, love the gorgeous fireplace, the whole feel of this place is great. my only problem would be feeling relaxed with all the unrest these days in SA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my dream house, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to begin my week, hot tea and pictures of a wonderful seaside house! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes, I could definitely relax here....fantastic place

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please would live a lighthouse home
    Thanks for your kind comment and have a fabulous week ciao xx julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing place I love the furnishing and decorations inside but the 180 degree view is what I love! A great dream to have on a Monday evening!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wouldn't it be lovely, just for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful setting on the sea and a beautifully decorated home. I would love to spend some time there. Too bad it is halfway around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...