Thursday 1 November 2012

west indies wear


Hi beach lovers..

Just stopping by with some exciting news. 
West Indies Wear are now shipping FREE worldwide!!

I don't know about you, but these are the kind of clothes I like to wear summer long & not just at the beach. Cool cotton comfortable styles in happy Caribbean colours.  
Perfect for the heat of our Australian summer. 



West Indies wear are also having a great jewellery giveaway
Visit their facebook page to enter.


visit the website here






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous product. Thanks for the heads up. I'll pop on over to enter now.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their beautiful clothes! I wish I was on facebook! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! wish i could be wearing this in the midwest in november.

    hope you'll stop by...i am now happily sharing photos and info about my paris trip (but none of the 'croissant-top' i earned)!

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style of clothing for the summer!But there are still many months of cold!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...