i've been tagged by beth from boatshed chic for the Versatile Blogger award. according to beth,
"If you receive this award you list seven random things about yourself that people might find interesting and then give the award to ten to fifteen blogs that you've recently discovered. "
7 random things about me..
1. I first saw beth’s gorgeous boatshed and anna spiro's straddie house in country style magazine and apartment therapy. I later discovered their blogs and I was hooked.
|anna spiros straddie house|
absolutely beautiful things
2. I’d like to live in a boatshed.
3. We lived in the mountains for several years and I loved to ski. i missed the beach.
4. Blogging gives me the ability to connect with many wonderful, supportive people all over the world with the same interests as me, to share our creative ideas, fabulous finds and saves buying magazines.
5. I’m a part time teacher working with small groups of junior high school students, some with learning difficulties or from non English speaking and Aboriginal backgrounds. A very rewarding job that I love!
6. Having CFS taught me to appreciate the simple things in life.
7. I try to focus on the positive in everything and everyone, believe you make your own happiness and you are what you eat.
I’m passing the versatile blogger award on to just a few creative bloggers who inspire me